Skilled Representation for Injured People in Virginia
At Michael N. Driscoll, P.C., we offer you personal service from a Virginia personal injury lawyer with more than 20 years of experience. Based in Manassas, across from the Prince William County courthouse, we help clients throughout Northern Virginia get the results they legally deserve.
Contact us or call 703-659-4423 to schedule a free initial consultation about your potential claim with regard to any of the following:
Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Car accidents: With his long experience as a personal injury lawyer and, previously, an insurance adjuster, attorney Michael N. Driscoll can confidently represent people seeking accident compensation.
- Truck accidents: The sheer bulk of a tractor-trailer truck requires a high standard of care for drivers. If you have been injured in a truck crash caused by a truck driver, we can help you assert your rights.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle accidents can cause serious injuries to vulnerable riders, as well as major property damage. We can help you get the compensation you deserve.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians who are hit by cars can suffer life-altering injuries and disabilities. We can help you pursue rightful compensation.
- Drunk driving accidents: When a family member is involved in a serious or fatal drunk driving accident, our law firm can help you pursue justice.
- Mass transit accidents: Whether you have been involved in a bus accident, train wreck or other mass transit accident, talk to an experienced personal injury lawyer about your right to compensation.
Other Accidents Involving Negligence
- Slip and fall: Property owners have a responsibility to keep their property reasonably safe for others who enter onto their property. If you've been injured in a slip and fall, we can help you explore a potential legal claim.
- Medical malpractice: If you've been injured due to the negligence or poor treatment decisions of a medical professional, you may have limited time to pursue a claim. Contact a lawyer today.
- Nursing home injuries: Abuse and neglect of residents in nursing homes have unfortunately become widespread problems. We can help you pursue compensation for nursing home injuries.
Serious Injuries and Wrongful Death
- Brain injuries: Brain injuries are particularly serious, and the damages can be difficult to measure. We will work closely with expert witnesses to determine what compensation you will need.
- Spinal cord injuries: The spinal cord is a delicate part of the human anatomy and injuries to it can have long-term consequences. We have the experience to assess spinal cord injuries, for legal solutions to your problems.
- Shoulder, knee and ligament injuries: Injuries to your shoulders, knees or other joints or injuries to your ligaments can result in chronic pain and other problems. We know how to prepare a strong claim for compensation in these injury cases.
- Wrongful death: If your loved one has been killed in an accident, we will do our best to help your family through this difficult time by pursuing relief from burdensome costs and expenses.
To the full extent that the law permits, we will seek compensation for medical bills, lost wages, reduced earning capacity, property damage, pain and suffering, and other damages. Contact us to discuss your accident recovery needs, 703-659-4423.